You don’t need to pay the earth for earthworks software, the free Lite edition is used worldwide for simple estimating jobs. The Professional edition has subscription and perpetual pricing models to suit your requirements and budget. We offer generous discounts to those requiring multiple licenses.
Easy to Use
Take the Work out of Earthworks!
Take-off from plans, working with CAD data, creating reports are all no problem. Kubla Cubed has all the features you need to get the job done.
- Existing terrain can be defined using points, contour lines, break lines and outlines.
- You can draw elevation features manually over a plan or import directly from CAD or a XYZ point file.
- The existing surface is created using a Delaunay triangulation algorithm.
- A variety of earthworks elements can be used to define your proposed terrain.
- Simple works like building foundations can be defined with overlay, platform and slope elements.
- For more complex take-off jobs a proposed surface of points, break lines, contour lines and outlines can be used.
- Reports, images and CAD files can be exported (dxf, bmp, jpg, png, docx).
- CAD files can include elevation data allowing you to export 3D models of your site.
- Existing terrain features can be exported allowing you to digitise plans into a CAD format.
The support has been excellent from the beginning. Every time we have rung the company for additional support, our queries have been dealt with quickly and resolved without the need for further enquiries. The support staff have a deep knowledge of the product.Keith Shallish