“There’s a reason why engineers, surveyors and estimators worldwide are choosing Kubla Cubed as their earthworks solution.”
You don’t need to pay the earth for earthworks software, the free Lite edition is used worldwide for simple estimating jobs. The Professional edition has subscription and perpetual pricing models to suit your requirements and budget.
Easy to Use
You can be up and running in an hour, even with no previous experience. Whether you are doing complicated take-off from PDF drawings or comparing two surveys, Kubla Cubed has the tools you need to get the job done.
Kubla Cubed uses a cutting edge TIN prism volume calculation engine, developed in-house. Whether you are transitioning from manual methods or other software you can be sure your estimates will be as accurate as it gets.
Our specialist support team is ready to take your calls. We have expertise in engineering, CAD and PDF take-off and are happy to answer any questions and resolve any problems.
Take the Work out of Earthworks!
Take-off from plans, working with CAD data, creating reports are all no problem. Kubla Cubed has all the features you need to get the job done.
- Existing terrain can be defined using points, contour lines, break lines and outlines.
- You can draw elevation features manually over a plan or import directly from CAD or a XYZ point file.
- The existing surface is created using a Delaunay triangulation algorithm.
- A variety of earthworks elements can be used to define your proposed terrain.
- Simple works like building foundations can be defined with overlay, platform and slope elements.
- For more complex take-off jobs a proposed surface of points, break lines, contour lines and outlines can be used.
- Reports, images and CAD files can be exported (dxf, bmp, jpg, png, docx).
- CAD files can include elevation data allowing you to export 3D models of your site.
- Existing terrain features can be exported allowing you to digitise plans into a CAD format.